Reformed Presbyterian Home
Website Reformed Presbyterian Home
Position requirements are but not limited to:
Responsible for oversight of corporate financial functions of the Reformed Presbyterian Woman’s Association (RPWA) and include:
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles as established by the Financial Accounting Standards Board.
- Oversees the daily operations of the financial office, including receivables, payables, payroll, and cash management.
- Ensures that timely and useful financial analysis of operations is provided, uses data analysis to strategically forecast financial trends, and provides strategic financial planning advice to upper management for long-term growth.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data and presents the information with reports and presentations to the Board of Directors and the Executive Director; also includes developing and preparing operating budgets, monthly income and expense statements with variances to budget, and payroll reports on a timely basis.
- Establishes policies and procedures for the annual budget preparation. Analyzes budget variances and establishes goals for cost containment.
- Mitigates risk for the RPWA by being well versed in the long-term health care environment and giving counsel on new program development.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, oversees the organization’s insurance program and ensures the proper insurance coverage protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Manages preparation and documentation for all financial audits, including the RPWA, the pension plan, and The Upper Rooms, Inc.
- Manages preparation and documentation for required third-party costs reports.
- Manages preparation and documentation for tax forms, including the 990s and 5500s, for the RPWA and The Upper Rooms, Inc.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with banks, third-party payors, governmental agencies, social service and nursing home associations, vendors, donors, and the general public.
- Oversees the Information System, including hardware, software, and the relationship with the information system consultants.
- Oversees the security of electronic information.
- Works with the Leadership Team in developing both short-and long-range strategic plans for the RPWA.
- Promotes and works to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, statutes, regulations, and ordinances.
- Administers personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains resident and employee confidentiality and privacy at all times in accordance with RP Home policies and procedures.
- Performs in a way consistent with the RP Home Code of Conduct, Mission and Philosophy of Care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of work assignments; performs assignments in a manner to meet quality and timeliness objectives.
- Adheres to RP Home attendance policy by maintaining an adequate absentee rate and provides proper documentation to support absences when appropriate or required.
- Seeks opportunities for professional growth and education to improve competence, to fulfill requirements for maintaining the PCH license.
- Must be committed to maintaining an atmosphere fostering high levels of performance, professionalism and ethical behavior within the organization.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org