Ruth’s Way, Inc. is an Achievement Consulting Agency for Adolescent Females. We help girls to strategize achieving their most successful futures possible.
Job Description: Volunteer
Our mission here at Ruth’s Way is to empower adolescent female youth between the ages of 10-17 to realize their own voice and strength in their ability to control their own destinies and outcomes in helping them to achieve long-term success as ethical virtuous women of society. Through our unique process of Achievement Consultation, we teach adolescent girls the process of identifying their barriers to success, and then how to properly and effectively address these barriers so that they will become effective problem solvers and be properly equipped to conquer current and future life adversities. We specialize in reducing behavioral health issues and negative behaviors amongst adolescent girls so that they can more clearly focus on their current life priorities and their ability to achieve true success in their futures. For more information, please visit our website at www.ruthsway.org
- Responsibilities include: supporting the work of Ruth’s Way and providing mission-based leadership and strategic governance.
- Leadership, Governance, and Oversight
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Chief Executive Officer
- Review outcomes, evaluating their impact, measuring performance and overall support of committee meetings
- Approve Ruth’s Way’s annual budget, and meet all legal and fiduciary responsibilities
- Assist the Executive Director and Board chair to identify and recruit new board members
- Represent Ruth’s Way to stakeholders; act as an ambassador for the organization
- Ensure Ruth’s Way has a diverse board and staff that reflects the communities we serve
Members are expected to make monthly contributions commensurate with their capacity. They solicit contributions from foundations, organizations, and individuals.
Board Terms/ Participation
Members will serve a one-year term to be eligible for re-appointment for one additional term. Board meetings are held monthly and committee meetings are held as needed. Full participation is encouraged.
Board membership is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who is passionate about our mission and who has a track record of leadership. Members must exhibit diplomatic skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for improving the lives of Ruth’s Way’s beneficiaries.
*Service on Ruth’s Way’s Board of Directors is without remuneration, except for administrative support, travel, and accommodation costs in relation to Board of Director members’ duties.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com