Sports & Exhibition Authority
Website Sports & Exhibition Authority
Must be a current resident of Allegheny County
Summary: The controller position is responsible for the accounting operations of the Authority, including the production of financial reports, all accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, banking, maintaining system for accurately preserving accounting records, and developing a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
Education and/or Experience
- CPA or Masters in Accounting or Finance from a four-year college or university required.
- At least 5 years experience in public accounting and/or financial management at a supervisory level or as department head
- Extensive knowledge of accounting software, Accufund preferred
- Extensive knowledge using Excel, Word and Access
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- CPA certification for Pennsylvania desired
Cover letter including salary history and resume to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via first class mail to Sports & Exhibition Authority, 171 Tenth Street, 2nd Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com