St. Anthony School Programs and Charitable Foundation
Website St. Anthony School Programs and Charitable Foundation
The Manager of Financial Reporting is responsible for St. Anthony School Programs & Charitable Foundation financial operations, including creation of the strategic financial direction, budget development, leadership of the accounting and finance staff, establishment of the financial reporting system and quarterly presentation to the Finance Committee and Board of Directors. The Director of Finance will oversee all financial compliance, recognition for government contracts and private grants as well as act as liaison with the St. Anthony School Programs & Charitable Foundation independent auditors. The Director of Finance recommends and implements appropriate policies and internal control procedures to protect the St. Anthony School Programs & Charitable Foundation assets and ensure accountability and solvency.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Provide leadership on key profit and growth initiatives and support individual departments and on key initiatives.
Planning, Policy and Investor Relations
- Coordinate monthly financial and operational reporting including the development and monitoring of budgets.
- Participates in corporation policy development.
- Engage the Finance Committee of the board of directors to develop short, medium and long term financial plans and projections.
- Remain up to date on nonprofit audit best practices and state and federal law regarding nonprofit operations.
Accounting and Administration
- Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and usefulness of financial and management reporting for federal and state funders, foundations, and the St. Anthony School Programs & Charitable Foundation board of directors; oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management with CPA and/or MBA.
- A minimum of 7 years of broad, progressive finance experience followed by experience in a managerial or executive role, ideally managing finance for a complex nonprofit with multiple funding sources and diverse program offerings.
- Experience and knowledge of nonprofit accounting, including sophisticated fund and grant accounting, compliance and reporting.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and visually express and explain financial data.
- Ability to use appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitating the completion of team goals by developing direction, structure, and commitment.
- Reports directly to Executive of St. Anthony School Programs and works with the Director of the Charitable Foundation, works with Finance Committee, Board of Directors and other members of the leadership team.
St. Anthony School Programs & Charitable Foundation provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. St. Anthony School Programs & Charitable Foundation is committed to maintaining an environment in which all employees are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.
Job Type: part-time 12 to 15 hours per week
Bachelor’s CPA/MBA preferred
Accounting: 5 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com