St. Margaret Foundation
Website St. Margaret Foundation
Filling in the Gaps with Hope
The Manager of Partnership Giving and Office Systems position holds a mix of fundraising and administrative responsibilities. The role is responsible for creating, executing and evaluating special fundraising projects such as the Online Fundraising for the Hope Challenge Run, Holiday Vendor Solicitation, as well as creating a structure/processes/analysis and reports for all donor gift records using Bloomerange Database. It is responsible for making independent decisions regarding administrative aspects associated with development operations, payroll, board correspondence and board related committee initiatives, making decisions and creating processes for managing the areas of gift processing, appeal audiences, constituent records and reports, making recommendations for change in process improvement and standards. This position independently fundraises, meets with donors, manages a portfolio of donors/prospects and helps with other fundraising functions. This position reports to the President.
The two priority traits we seek are “drive” and “kindness.” We need a self-starter who is resourceful, considerate and flexible. This is a small office with three people and a very pleasant atmosphere where we care about each other. Each person has their own office and a lot of creative freedom with accountability. The work is very diverse. No two days are the same. We have a development plan, project management board and a calendar by week/month. A good candidate would be able to flow with an everchanging environment. Parking is on site. May be able to take off every other Friday off by working 9-hour days Mon-Thurs and 8 hours on the opposite Friday.
- Work independently with minimal supervision to execute the Online Fundraising for the Hope Challenge Run, Foundation’s Vendor Solicitation and Holiday Tree Celebration Program to raise money from hospital vendors: Creating a prospect list of individual contacts-working with hospital directors to obtain key contact information; meeting independently with vendors; soliciting them for support of the event; securing donations.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and in alignment with the Manager of Development to execute acquiring and developing 5K race participant groups such as school and running groups as well as hospital departments who will create online fundraising pages for peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Spearhead the accuracy, timeliness and appropriateness of all Foundation print communications to any constituents and the community including the semi-annual newsletter, Welcome New Donors Cards, Welcome New Employee Cards, Birthday and Holiday cards, Donor Anniversary Cards, Above and Beyond presentations to hospital staff.
- Work independently with minimal supervision to execute the facilitation of the 5K Race and Taste of Fox Chapel and inkind donations, working with internal departments and outside partnering agencies.
- Works independently with minimal supervision to manage the logistics of other special events, including donor acknowledgement and cultivation events. This includes organization, planning, volunteer management, execution, requesting gifts-in-kind for the events.
- Facilitate payroll for the office, manages the volunteers to help with clerical tasks and donor thank you calls, visits grateful patients in the hospital and makes thank you calls to donors, daily acquisition of the inpatient list noting admitted donors in coordination with Bloomerang software and distribution of said list to the Manager of Development and President, visiting donors in the hospital when necessary.
- Work independently with minimal supervision to manage incoming grant proposals from outside agencies applying to us for funding, evaluating whether or not the proposals are complete and working with the agency leadership to obtain the information that meets our giving guidelines. Also independently writes all grant reports to outside foundations and corporations from whom we have received grants, working directly and independently with hospital physicians and directors to obtain the measurable information for those reports.
- Work independently with minimal supervision as the in-office point person for data analysis, bank deposits to the bank, and donations using Bloomerang software. Analyzes data, facilitates wealth screening reports and makes recommendations to adjust for future appeals; manages all aspects of the donor database for solicitation letters, acknowledgments, recording of income, analysis, works closely with outside bookkeeper and auditors.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and writes and oversees the creation of all St. Margaret Foundation processes and data: Amends or makes recommendations for appropriate standardization of process; manages all board relations directly with Committee Chairs and Executive Officers; manages and makes recommendations for change on a comprehensive dynamic dashboard, appeal trackers, appeal audiences, solicitations, payroll, office processes, office needs to ensure maximum fundraising results.
- Serve as an ambassador for the mission, values and goals of St. Margaret Foundation. Interact appropriately with variety of personnel, internal & external, clients/patients, families and caregivers, agencies, physicians, hospital and foundation staff, board members and others in the community.
- Any and all other duties assigned by the president.
Salary Range: $37.980 to $60,861
Job Code: 210000PX
To apply for this job please visit careers.upmc.com.