St. Margaret Foundation
Website St. Margaret Foundation
Filling in the Gaps with Hope
St. Margaret Foundation at UPMC St. Margaret Hospital in Pittsburgh is looking for an Administrative Coordinator. The two priority traits we seek are “drive” and “kindness.” We need a self-starter who is resourceful, considerate and flexibility. This is a small office with three people and a very pleasant atmosphere where we care about each other. Each person has their own office and a lot of creative freedom with accountability. The work is very diverse. No two days are the same. We have a development plan, project management board and a calendar by week/month. A good candidate would be able to flow with an ever-changing environment. This position is responsible for entering all donations, creating acknowledgment letters, coordinating and distributing all board meeting materials and grant proposals, taking meeting minutes, support with special events, visiting patients when appropriate, and all office administrative tasks. Parking is on site. May be able to take off every other Friday off by working 9-hour days Mon-Thurs and 8 hours on the opposite Friday.
- Enters donations into donor software and generates acknowledgment letters.
- Records board and committee meeting minutes, gets approval from the president and committee chairs and distributes meeting materials to the board.
- Schedules rooms and food for meeting and distributes minutes, committee reports and agendas a week prior to all meetings.
- Coordinates the collection and distribution of all grant proposals and grant reports.
- General office ordering.
- Represents the Foundation by greeting and going above and beyond for our constituents.
- Coordinates paperwork and files for the independent bookkeeper when necessary.
- Drives the weekly deposit to the bank.
- Analyzes complex information requests and determines complex trends
- Provides input to presentations and other department/supervisor work (i.e., supervisor provides general thought and will draft more material based on initial ideas)
- Reviews administrative procedures and operating practices and makes recommendations to increase efficiency.
- Visit patients as a representative of the Foundation
Salary Range: $34,611 to $56,513
To apply for this job please visit careers.upmc.com.