TCV Community Services
Website TCV Community Services
- Provide supervision and direction for the team of residential advisors and habilitation specialists who support the individuals with intellectual disabilities in activities of daily living, socialization and community integration.
- Oversee daily operations of two residential sites in the Mon Valley area of Pittsburgh, locations including West Homestead, Munhall, West Mifflin, North Versailles, Braddock and Pittsburgh.
- Act as program specialist for assigned individuals
- Recommend potential candidates for the habilitation specialist and senior habilitation specialist position to the IDD Residential Manager;
- Assure the monthly staff schedule provides sufficient staff coverage
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the individuals’ ISP’s
- Oversee monthly fire drills, site inspections and fire safety equipment inspections
- Insure completion of individual’s required medical and follow-up appointments
- Communicate with SC’s, day program providers, families and others as required
- Participate in supervisory meetings as scheduled
- Participate in committees, meetings and seminars as assigned
- Serve as Medication Supervisor
- Provide one to one supervision to all staff at least monthly and coach staff in regard to job performance
Train new employees and assure habilitation specialists and senior habilitation specialists complete 24 hours of training each fiscal year including all required *training; insure annual TB Testing and Bi-Annual Physicals for staff are completed.
Bachelor’s Degree with two (2) year IDD related experience preferred or Associate Degree and four (4) years IDD related experience OR Must be at least 18 years old. Valid driver’s license, FBI, Act 33 and 34 clearance required. Drug Screen and Physical/TB upon hire.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com