TCV Community Services
Website TCV Community Services
- Schedule an evaluation for child, individual or family within Emergent, Urgent and Routine access standards. Following the assessment of a new referral, develop and implement a plan of action, making recommendations and linking to appropriate levels of treatment and support with adherence to appropriate access standards.
- Actively provide case support to consumer(s) in transition to a higher level of care evidenced by documentation at the time of service or at minimum a monthly case management progress note. Actively participate in educating individuals regarding services available and the variations of levels of care in the Child and Adolescent and adult service delivery system.
- Work with the SCU Director to develop best use for the FFS (ABC) Funds.
- Monitor and disburse funds from the FFS account; maintaining records of type of service per child/family in accordance with the service plan and within budget.
- Meet SCU productivity expectations as determined yearly by the strategic objectives and SCU Director.
- Utilizing a professionally written format, enter all information into the Qualifacts system within 24 hours of service. Documentation including but not limited to point of entry, progress notes. Memo to Chart and needed referrals.
- Attend and participate in SCU team meetings as well as System of Care and county meetings as assigned by SCU Director (notifying 24 hours in advance if unable to attend).
- Must transport consumers in agency vehicle.
- Must be proficient with various software such as Kids, Qualifacts, and others as need to maximize tools for meeting contractual agreements.
Bachelor’s degree in social science field plus two years of experience working with mental health consumers.
To apply go to www.TCV.net!
To apply for this job please visit www.tcv.net.