TCV Community Services
Website TCV Community Services
Join the TCV Team! TCV Community Services is a dynamic organization that provides a continuum of services, care, and support that empowers individuals, families, and communities with behavioral, mental health, substance abuse and/or developmental issues to sustain their recovery and achieve the important possibilities in their lives.
What to Expect
As the HR Director, you will be responsible for leading and overseeing all HR related functions and initiatives in compliance with all federal, state, local, county, and contractual requirements. This person will provide support to all TCV staff and management in the areas of recruitment, policies and procedures, benefit administration, employment law, compliance, and more! Some duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a thorough working knowledge of employment law (including: EEOC, OSHA, FMLA, ADA, ERISA, FLSA, COBRA, PA Unemployment Laws, and ACA) to provide fiscally and legally prudent coaching and compliance to staff and management
- Provide information, advice, and guidance to all management staff and employees on employee relations issues
- Coordinate human resource functions including: recruitment, hiring, performance management, and exit interviews & terminations
- Supervises administration of benefits including the 401(k) Retirement Plan, health/dental/vision insurances, and other voluntary benefits
- Maintaining expert knowledge on the agency’s HRIS and ensuring use of the system is being maximized
- Leads and supports direct reports, and assists them in enhancing their skills and professional development
This is a full time position, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Occasional evening hours may be required and some phone consultation availability needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or related field required. Master’s Degree in a related field, preferred
- PHR, SPHR certification preferred.
- A minimum of five years progressive Human Resources experience, required
- Previous supervisory experience, required
Why TCV Community Services?
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits package (for eligible employees) including: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Generous Paid Time Off & 9 Agency Paid Holidays (for eligible employees)
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
TCV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job please visit tcv.net.