TCV Community Services
Website TCV Community Services
- Completes Initial Clinical Assessment, ensuring all consents and Release of Information are done at the time of first session.
- Provides individual and group therapy session for consumers on the Enhanced Clinical Service Coordination Team. Services are provided in the home or in other community setting.
- Telehealth will be used in the provision of individual and group session for consumers on the Enhanced and Clinical Service Coordination Team in an event where it’s not safe to meet in person due to a Pandemic or other communicable disease.
- The ability to use technology proficiently in the delivery of services when needed
- CDC Guidelines will be followed when meeting in person during an individual or group session to ensure the safety of both staff and Enhanced Clinical Service Coordination member during a pandemic.
- Facilitate group therapy session. Prepare for group session with appropriate research and utilization of group materials. Documenting group notes for each individual participant, remembering to reflect treatment goals.(no more than 10 participants in a group)
- Completes all required documentation within applicable timeframes. This would include but not be limited to progress notes within 3 business days of the date of service.
- Contribute to the development and reviews of Individualized Service Plans at the start of treatment and reviewed every 90 days.
- Document treatment and therapy notes in accordance with policies, procedure and requirements reflecting treatment goals.
- The ability to work independently when necessary and communicate effectively with the supervisor
- Maintains productivity requirements.
- Completes all required outcomes measures and expectations
- Provide a consistent positive outlook, which encourages recovery and full inclusion in the community and not forgetting to be a persistent advocate for those served.
- Develop a relationship that endure with persistent outreach even when there is reluctance to receptive services while maintaining healthy boundaries
- Meets with the ECSC Supervisor in accordance with program policy.
- Work as a team player, providing support to other ECSC team members when necessary
- Attends scheduled staff meetings and participates actively in staff meetings. ( meetings can be in person or on Teams)
- Attends and completes all agency and program mandatory meetings/trainings.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with all involved in assigned cases.
REQUIRED MINIMUM TRAINING:
Master’s degree in related field with at least one year’s experience working in a mental health setting. Must have all required clearances: Act 33/34, FBI and a valid PA driver’s license.
To apply go www.tcv.net!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org