TCV Community Services
Website TCV Community Services
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of employment law (including: EEOC, OSHA, FMLA, ADA, ERISA, FLSA, COBRA, and PA unemployment laws) to provide fiscally and legally prudent coaching and compliance to staff and all management staff.
- Strives for Uniformity and Consistency and improved performance across the Agency, giving consideration for past practices.
- Provide information, advice and guidance to all management staff and employees on employee relations issues
- Coordinate human resource functions including recruiting, hiring, performance evaluations, and exit interviews and terminations.
- Act and communicate in an honest, professional and compassionate manner, building trust with all constituencies in accordance with the Agency’s Mission, Vision and ValuesConduct human resource audits to plan for and oversee strategic and tactical alignment of all department human resource functions.
- Continuously reviews the development, improvement and implementation HR policy and procedures.
- Supervises administration of benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan, health, workers comp, FMLA, LTD, Life Insurance, and 457 Plan.
- Conduct thorough and fair investigations into assigned incidents making recommendations to appropriate personnel or Agencies.
- Participation in regional compensation surveys, for compensation planning, and development of the internal equity of job positions
- Negotiate and bid group health benefits annually, and Life, LTD and all GL, PL, Crime, and D&O, insurance policies every two years, with the goals of employee satisfaction and fiscal responsibility.
- Actively participates with the Safety (risk management) committee and undertake actions as necessary to keep accidents, injuries and Workers Comp claims to a minimum.
- Insures that all HR staff members properly and consistently maintain the HRIS and other data bases, including employee benefit information, drivers credentials and the Medicaid/Medicare Exclusion List screenings.
- Lead direct reports as needed for individual supervision to assist them in enhancing their skills, quality and team focus, and meeting departmental and Agency goals. Completes performance evaluations annually.
- Maintain an active network with professional peers in relevant agencies and the community at large, to enhance both information sharing and Agency access to resources.
Required Minimum Training:
Master’s degree in human resource management, public administration, psychology, or social work preferred. Minimum of five years of relevant human resources experience, and at least three years as a supervisor.
To apply go to www.tcv.net!
To apply for this job please visit www.tcv.net.