TCV Community Services
Website TCV Community Services
Join the TCV Team! TCV Community Services is a dynamic organization that provides a continuum of services, care and support that empowers individuals, families and communities with behavioral, mental health, substance abuse and/or developmental issues to sustain their recovery and achieve the important possibilities in their lives.
In our Service Coordination Unit, we serve consumers by ensuring engagement and participation in treatment/services, case linking, and referral to other resources and to act as a liaison to community facilities. We act as an advocate ensuring all adhere to the rights of consumers and that they have timely access to all mental health and drug and alcohol services/treatment.
What to Expect
As the Supervisor of a Service Coordination team, you will oversee staff coverage sufficient to maintain responsive services, assessing utilization, workflow, and the activities of support Staff as assigned. You will work on designing, and improving processes that continuously improve customer service.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting, and recommending qualified applicants for employment, orienting, continuously training and coaching staff, communicating, monitoring, and setting performance and productivity standards.
- Complete initial assessments and assign individuals to Service Coordination Staff within seven (7) days of receiving a referral.
- Act as back-up to Service Coordination staff providing necessary services.
- Assure coordination and supervision for 24-hour crisis support management.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you!
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field with appropriate licenses, or a Psychiatric Nurse with appropriate licenses.
- Experience: At least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in social services required; at least two (2) years of management experience recommended.
- Current valid PA Class I driver’s license and use of a personal vehicle required.
- Act 33 and 34 clearances, FBI Fingerprints required.
- Full Time (which includes a comprehensive benefits package!)
Why TCV Community Services?
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits package (for eligible employees) including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Generous Paid Time Off & 9 Agency Paid Holidays (for eligible employees)
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
How to Apply
You can apply to this position directly through this posting through Indeed or www.tcv.net
TCV Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job please visit tcv.net.