TCV Community Services
Website TCV Community Services
Join the TCV Team! TCV Community Services is a dynamic organization that provides a continuum of services, care and support that empowers individuals, families and communities with behavioral, mental health, substance abuse and/or developmental issues to sustain their recovery and achieve the important possibilities in their lives.
In our Outpatient Program, we provide effective and efficient mental health treatment for adult and children, groups, and families. Services are based on clinical best practices and are engaged in ongoing quality improvement efforts.
What to Expect
As the Director of Outpatient, you will be the leader of a well-trained multidisciplinary team working together to ensure quality clinical care to wide range of individuals with mental illness. The team including psychiatrists, nurses, therapists, supervisors and support staff. Therapy is provided in-person and remotely via telehealth meeting all state regulations. The outpatient offices are in Homestead, Braddock and in Turtle Creek, PA (OP licenses in several local schools as well).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, implementing and evaluating all performance and quality of services
- Establishing and monitoring budgets
- Selecting and training new therapists and other staff.
- Providing direct clinical supervision and coaching for selected therapist in pursuit of licensure.
- Ensuring best practice and quality of care through teaching and monitoring staff development
- Are you ready for senior management? We would love to hear from you!
Full time Position Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Psychology, license required (LCSW, LPC)
- Five years of clinical experience with adult and child
- Three years of supervisory experience in a clinical setting.
- Act 33/34, Child Abuse, and FBI Clearances required
- Competitive wages and bonus structure
Comprehensive Benefits package (for eligible employees)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Generous Paid Time Off & 9 Agency Paid Holidays (for eligible employees)
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
Apply today through Indeed or www.tcv.net
To apply for this job please visit www.tcv.net.