Amazing Kids. Amazing Place. At The Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh, we’ve built our legacy on being “amazing.” After more than a century of the highest quality care and service to children and their families, we’re forever proud of our team members who don’t just make a career here – they make a difference.
We’re proud to offer generous benefits to our team members. Regular full-time team members are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 403b Plan-Retirement
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness program
- Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Employee Recognition Events
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development
The Manager of Compliance and Quality provides the foundation to ensure our business operations and procedures comply with regulations and internal policies. Calling upon critical analytical skills, this team player performs a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
The Manager plays a pivotal role in supporting our organization on all compliance and quality matters. The Manager is expected to develop a knowledge base and act as a resource for staff in the assigned areas. The Manager will research best practices, ensure organizational compliance with external regulations, work to reduce risk within the organization and work with all components to produce and interpret program outcomes.
Hybrid position: work from home and in the office
Are you looking for a position where you can make a lasting impact in the lives of children? Join the team!
- Acts at the Compliance Officer for CI
- Oversees the compliance program for CI, which includes management of policies and procedures in the areas of compliance and privacy (including, but not limited to the Code of Conduct and Compliance Plan), ensuring coordination of stakeholders and timely updates as needed; oversight of the Internal Audit Control Table, review results of audits with department directors and management and resulting action plans
- Co-chairs compliance committee, including planning meeting material, creating agendas and documenting committee discussion and actions through minutes
- Maintains a pulse on external knowledge that could be applicable to CI and implements changes as needed.
- Acts as the point person for subpoenas, court orders, and other legal inquiries. When external consultation is needed, acts as the liaison for such interactions.
- Lead/ facilitate Quality meetings at CI, including producing meeting minutes, agendas, annual summaries, etc.
- Manage logistics for LEAN training and facilitation of improvement efforts, including mentorship of current participants
- Acts as internal consultant for performance improvement efforts
- Acts as the coordinator for all patient satisfaction data including administrative duties of pulling reports, analyzing data, liaisoning with external companies, etc.
- Work with the various components to establish outcomes, compile data and utilize clinical outcome reports for improved practices and outcomes.
- Manages contracting process and coordinates internal and external review as necessary.
- Uses CI templates and protocols to ensure contract processes are timely and reflective of CI interests
A Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree in health or social service related field preferred. Two to five years of experience in healthcare, education, or social services setting is preferred. Experience in compliance matters and data analytics preferred. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; collaboration and team building; ability to creatively express thoughts and build consensus required.
Act 33/34 Clearances; FBI Clearance
The Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We serve a diverse population of children and families, and we want our workforce to reflect that same diversity. We want all interested individuals to feel welcome in applying for a career at our amazing place – we can’t wait to meet you!
The Children’s Institute does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious creed, AIDS or HIV status, disability, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, union membership, or veteran/military status in employment.
To apply for this job email your details to Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org