Amazing Kids. Amazing Place. At The Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh, we’ve built our legacy on being “amazing.” After more than a century of the highest quality care and service to children and their families, we’re forever proud of our team members who don’t just make a career here – they make a difference.
We’re proud to offer generous benefits to our team members. Regular full-time team members are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 403b Plan-Retirement
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness program
- Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Employee Recognition Events
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development
The Talent Acquisition Specialist for The Children’s Institute champions the design of new and creative talent acquisition strategies, techniques, and resources to attract future amazing team members to support and promote the legacy of CI. Leads the recruitment marketing promotion for CI jobs utilizing innovative social media platforms while incorporating employer branding. Proactively involved in full cycle recruiting for various positions to identify active and passive candidates. Collaborates with hiring manager to recruit and select amazing team members. Represents and enthusiastically promotes CI at external recruitment venues including high school, college and community networking career events. The successful candidate creates and leads the innovative talent acquisition strategy to hire our future amazing team members to support and enhance our legacy of an amazing culture and services for our amazing children and families.
- Design new and creative talent acquisition strategies, techniques, and resources to attract candidates for diverse positions.
- Leads the recruitment marketing promotion for CI jobs utilizing innovative social media platforms while incorporating employer branding.
- Proactively source diverse candidates for various positions including searching external websites for passive candidates and reviews incoming resumes/applications of individuals who meet the minimum qualifications for the positions.
- Creates a social media following that captures potential candidates’ interest in CI and promotes positive brand awareness while creating and maintaining a network of potential candidates for vacancies. Enters all requisitions into the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Collaborates with department managers to discuss current and projected workforce needs. Collaborates with manager to identify individuals for pre-screening and conducts telephone, video-conference screening or in person interviews and provide recommendations. Documents all candidate interactions accurately utilizing the ATS. Extends offers of employment, negotiates wages and prepares offer letters.
- Coordinates and represents CI at career fairs at high schools and colleges/universities or other external venues. Attends relevant community/professional organization events to establish relationships with organizations and potential candidates to create awareness of CI career opportunities.
- Maintains and updates information, as needed, on external sites to creatively promote CI recruitment initiatives.
- Provides advice, assistance and follow-up on recruitment policies, procedures and documentation.
Associates Degree or equivalent education/experience in business or related degree is required. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience in human resources, administration, business, behavioral sciences or closely related field strongly preferred. PHR or SHRM certification preferred
A minimum of two years of experience working in talent acquisition area is required. Knowledge of employment laws and practices required. Previous health services experience is preferred. Must work effectively in a team environment. Previous demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, social media, HRIS software and Applicant Tracking systems is required.
- Act 33/34 Clearances; FBI Clearance
The Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We serve a diverse population of children and families, and we want our workforce to reflect that same diversity. We want all interested individuals to feel welcome in applying for a career at our amazing place – we can’t wait to meet you!
The Children’s Institute does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious creed, AIDS or HIV status, disability, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, union membership, or veteran/military status in employment.
To apply for this job please visit csstcip.sentrichr.com.