Works with the site managers to recruit new schools, businesses, and partnerships. In charge of creating and implementing recruitment plans for initiatives. Ensure that the CSL brand is consistent. Attend tabling events around the community to conduct informal presentations about The Citizen Science Lab.
Type: Part Time
- Recruit new schools, businesses, and partnerships
- Schedule meetings with marketing team to sculpt social media campaigns
- Set in motion all marketing campaigns for social media, programs, etc.
- Work with marketing person to make sure things get posted on websites, social media, etc
- Collect data and information on outreach events for strategic use
- Schedule, arrange, and attend outreach events for The Citizen Science Lab
- Create and implement recruitment plans for initiatives
- Design creative ways to highlights all programs
- Ensure that The Citizen Science Lab brand is consistent across all platforms and media
- Capture and organize photos and videos of programs to display on social media
- Attend trade shows and other tabling events at, schools, universities, clubs, and civic groups, conducting informational presentations on behalf of the organization
- Attend all required CSL trainings and lab meetings
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Valid PA driver’s license and reliable access to a car is strongly preferred for traveling to and from sites
- Must be able to multitask and complete numerous projects simultaneously with frequent interruption
- Ability to work weekends strongly preferred
- Ability to foster positive youth-adult relationships
- Reliable when working independently and collaboratively
- Experience serving diverse groups of students, teachers, and community stakeholders
- Ability to obtain current PA Act 33/34 Clearances and FBI Fingerprint Background Check
- Adaptable to flexible work hours and environment with evolving program priorities
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to problem solve
- Takes initiative
Education and Experience:
- Background in outreach coordination, marketing, journalism with 1-2 years experience in a similar field
NOTE: The above description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The Citizen Science Lab provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The CSL expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org