The Gift of Adoption Fund, PA Chapter
Help save a child's life and give them a family.
Gift of Adoption Fund, a 501c3 national charity, has given away nearly $10MM to complete over 4000 adoptions. The Gift of Adoption Fund seeks to fill the void that separates a child from family through adoption completion grants, giving vulnerable children a permanent home and the chance to thrive. We do this– in large part — through our extensive Chapter network. In 25 states (and counting), the Gift of Adoption Fund seeks business and community leaders to join Chapter teams and grow our donor base through networking, awareness, and fundraising. No other charitable initiative delivers the transformational impact of adoption for such a small investment — not just for the child served, but for generations following.
In Pennsylvania, we are in a re-building effort. With a new Chapter President in place, we search for a Co-Leader to partner with the President to help set the strategy, inspire and empower the other board members, build the donor base, and ultimately help more children find their way to a permanent, happy and healthy home in PA.
As of June 2020, the Gift of Adoption has awarded over 300K in adoption assistance grants across Pennsylvania to complete the adoptions of 105 children. We are looking to make an even bigger impact this year.
Co-Leader and Board Member Opportunity
We are looking for advocates and community leaders who:
- Are passionate about children, family, and adoption.
- Are business leaders in their field and connected to large personal and professional networks of philanthropically minded people.
- Enjoy outreach, relationship management, development, fundraising, and communications.
- Have strengths or an interest in event planning and execution, social media, influencer and foundation outreach and corporate partnerships.
- Are looking to leverage their network to create new partnership opportunities and increase the donor base in PA.
This is a non-compensated, volunteer board opportunity. Board Members receive the reward of helping children find their way to permanent, loving homes. We ask our board members to serve 3-year terms.
Reach out to us today to start a conversation about how you can make a difference.
Ashley Greene AGreene@GiftofAdoption.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org