The Global Switchboard is a non-profit organization that stewards a diverse network of people and organizations to transform the Pittsburgh region into a more globally engaged and equitable community. The Global Switchboard strives to build a region where all people value diversity, practice empathy, and work together to build a more just and peaceful world.
The Global Switchboard is currently seeking dedicated, driven, and strategic-minded individuals to serve on the Board of Directors. New Board Members will support future growth and help guide the institution’s mission, vision, and long-term sustainability. See our website at theglobalswitchboard.org for more.
We encourage anyone who would like to contribute their time and experience to apply.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with other Board members and The Global Switchboard staff to advance the organization’s mission and assist in improving and advancing major mission-related policies.
- Supporting The Global Switchboard in achieving goals, and recommending actions for improving program and organizational effectiveness
- Serving as an ambassador for the missions and accomplishments of the Global Switchboard
- Attending at least 75% of board meetings, committee meetings, and special events (Board Meetings are held every other month)
- Contributing financially in an amount that is meaningful to you
To apply, please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org