The Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Website The Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
At Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our organization grows and succeeds when all members of the community, where we live and serve, have a seat at the table to help us ensure all of our neighbors have enough to eat. We invite candidates from all diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to race, gender, sexual orientation, abilities, etc., to join our team.
The Food Access Innovations Assistant helps the Food Access Innovations team achieve project objectives. They will facilitate communications and assist with administrative duties working closely with the Food Access Innovations Manager. The Food Access Innovations Assistant’s primary function is to maintain a high level of organization and alignment across projects in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere.
- Assist Food Access Innovations Manager in executing innovative service delivery projects across the organization, contributing to the entire project lifecycle.
- Work with Food Access Innovations Manager and other colleagues to ensure all project stakeholders have a thorough understanding of project objectives and goals
- Assist with the ongoing development of Food Access Innovations team distribution schedule and correspondence with distribution hosts and partners
- Ensure timely communication with external partners
- Participate in Strategic Innovations Fund Council meetings as needed for support/facilitation purposes
- Communicate project milestones and deadlines to all project stakeholders including changes and reminders
- Assist in stewarding project resources like budget, staff time, and materials thoughtfully and according to plan
- Create and organize project and program artifacts ensuring their accessibility to all relevant stakeholders
- Plan and facilitate events and meetings as needed including taking, sharing, and storing detailed notes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project timelines, helping to ensure that deadlines are met
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks including research
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly organized and reliable—able to manage time and resources thoughtfully and effectively
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Tolerance for change and innovation
- Ability and willingness to work on-site and remotely as needed
- Positive attitude and team mentality
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to collaborate easily and effectively
- Must have a valid PA Driver’s License and be able to travel to and from the Food Bank, distribution sites, and project related sites as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Obtain FBI and Act 33/34 clearances
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.