The Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
Website The Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
At Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our organization grows and succeeds when all members of the community, where we live and serve, have a seat at the table to help us ensure all of our neighbors have enough to eat. We invite candidates from all diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to race, gender, sexual orientation, abilities, etc., to join our team.
Assist in all aspects of Operations inventory functions to ensure an accurate inventory is maintained.
- Process the receiving and receipts of product to ensure that inventory records are accurate. Ensure that donor files and Feeding America information is maintained accurately. Processes repack transfers, Shop Thru and dump slips.
- Process agency orders by reviewing the orders placed in the on line ordering system.
- Assist in closing out orders and receipts at months end.
- Do daily pick slot audits to ensure all items are scanning correctly.
- Greet agencies coming for pick up and maintain excellent customer service.
- Assist with processing agency orders and invoices for both pickup and delivery.
- Assist with generating Advance Choice orders.
- Assist with filing and other clerical duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, and experience in a relevant area
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft 365 products (Excel and Outlook proficiency required)
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, and telephone skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage a high volume of work with accuracy; ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work strategically, collaboratively, and effectively with staff across many departments.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Proficiency in Word and Adobe Reader/ Acrobat helpful.
- Experience with cloud-based MS Sharepoint helpful.
- Degree in accounting, supply chain or a relevant business discipline preferred.
- Previous experience with WMS or ERP software, Order processing systems and/or Database software preferred.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.