The Midwife Center for Birth & Women's Health
Website The Midwife Center for Birth & Women's Health
The Midwife Center for Birth & Women’s Health promotes wellness by providing exceptional, client-centered primary gynecological, pregnancy, and birthing care in Southwestern Pennsylvania’s only independent birth center.
The Client Service Manager is a full-time, Monday-Friday, daylight position. This client-facing role is designed to deliver exceptional service and supervisory skills. The right person can anticipate client needs, is detailed, thorough, positive, and warm.
- Associate’s degree or higher or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated dedication to reproductive healthcare
- Professional experience in a medical/healthcare office environment
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills, including a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Electronic Health Record systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new computer systems
- Ability to obtain required clearances
- 1+ years management/supervisory experience
- Spanish speaking
- Regular, scheduled work hours are Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week, with availability between 7am-7:30pm
- Create a welcoming and positive environment for clients and staff
- Office duties include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Responding to client/staff problems or complaints
- Processing client charts and Electronic Health Record systems
- Coordinating resources for clients.
- Managing daily, weekly, and monthly ongoing office tasks
- Oversees front office and client areas
Management Duties Include:
- Maintaining a positive work environment where staff feel respected and valued
- Creating Front Office staff schedules and coordinating coverage for call-offs
- Facilitating Front Office staff meetings and managing staff issues as they arise
- Supervise Client Service Associate staff including approving timecards and PTO for Front Office staff
- Manage front office documents, including the Front Office Manual
- Point person for TMC program partners
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and generous paid time off.
To apply, please email C.firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.
The Midwife Center is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages women, people of color and LGBTQIA applicants.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com