United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania
Website United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania
We are searching for a Marketing Manager to support communication efforts to reach current and potential supporters. This dynamic, digitally savvy professional will be responsible for implementing and managing marketing communication activities to drive greater understanding and visibility of our work in the community. The ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing multiple “hats”, efficiently performing different marketing functions including managing email campaigns, reporting and analytics, social media management, project management of quarterly newsletters, collateral development and more. They will be highly organized, energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented and possess the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. They will take a proactive approach to achieving goals and be able to work independently.
- Lead the management of key marketing projects including supporting marketing for events, volunteer activities, and more for various internal clients
- Collaborate with team members, including internal and external partners to ensure smooth delivery of materials, plans and strategies related to assigned projects
- Provide support including maintaining accurate documentation, managing the approval process, tracking progress, managing assets on the server and youtube channels, overcoming obstacles and taking the lead in clearly communicating with team members to keep projects moving and on deadline
- Manage all email marketing campaigns end to end including leading planning/input meetings, working with content developers, setting up creative in constant contact, manage email lists and reporting
- Social Media Support- manage agency partner for execution of social media content calendar and provide support when needed
- Website Updates- work with web developer partner to make necessary updates to website content
- Assist in development of marketing materials and communication outreach programs that will support fundraising efforts, community impact programs and other initiatives as they arise.
- Develop content for social, collateral or other communication materials
- Support development of board book materials each quarter as assigned
People Management Responsibilities
- Assists in management and communications with outside partners and volunteers
- Monitor budget for assigned projects (when using outside vendors) to ensure they are staying on track
Education and Experience
- Required: BS or BA degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Preferred: 3+ yrs in communication, marketing or project management role
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks/projects on time/on budget
- Thrives in a fast past environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative teamFamiliarity/experience across multiple communication platforms (web, social media, digital media, print, video, email marketing)
- Familiarity and comfort working with senior executives of major corporations
- Experience coordinating, leading and interfacing with volunteers
- Willingness to step out of assigned role to assist other team members as needed
- Light: Exerting up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. force frequently and/or a negligible amount of force constantly. Even when weight lifted is negligible, a job is rated light when: 1) it involves walking or standing to a significant degree; 2) it requires sitting most of the time but involves pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls; 3) it involves working at a production rate that requires constant pushing or pulling of materials.
- Occasional travel within the region via ground transportation
To apply for this job please visit uwswpa.org.