United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania
Website United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania
The Technology and Network Support Manager will be a part of the Information and Technology team that supports UWSWPA’s Information and Technology Infrastructure. This position will be the liaison between all UWSWPA departments, programs, and technology vendors. Technology and Network Support Manager will track inventory, and troubleshoot tickets with end users to ensure that the hardware and applications meet their business needs. The Technology and Network Support manager will also manage the infrastructure such as windows updates, security monitoring, research security alerts, assist with security audits, and keep pace with changes in operations, policies or procedures; as well ensuring all departments and programs are adhering to UWSWPA technology policies and procedures.
- Support all departments, programs, and technology vendors from an IT administrative and network standpoint in all aspects and for all technological requests.
- Working with both Development and Business stakeholders to understand ongoing needs and issues
- Support and train on functions to maximize utility of information system to all users.
- In the office hierarchy, serve as second-in-command to Associate Director of Information and Technology, serving as a proxy when out of the office/away.
- Associate Director of Information and Technology with budget allocation, spending and re-allocation/re-projection
- Ensures system availability; requires off hour support when necessary.
- Associate Director of Information and Technology in technology process and documentation creation and enhancements.
- Train new users as required
- Keep abreast of new technical features & functionality providing recommendations for process improvements
- Communicate to end-users about system functionality
- Responsible for the timely delivery of assigned work projects within all departments and programs.
- Responsible for all Software and Hardware preparation and up-time (Hardware defined as physical technology such as, but not limited to phones, printers, and laptops)
- Inventory as defined by Associate Director of Information and Technology
- Advise and support any IT issues within 211 regionally as well as UWSWPA regional offices.
- Other IT functions and process oversight as added to infrastructure and policies.
Data Integrity and Management:
- Understand organization data management , technology, and IT security policies
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Understanding of CRM functions
- Excellent error resolution and problem solving skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills (written, verbal, email and phone)
- Excellent Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize work load, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Thorough understanding of and commitment to the mission, vision and goals of UWSWPA
- Understands and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Ability to accomplish work activities with little supervision
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to work in a team environment that requires the ability to shift priorities at a moment’s notice
- Must display a professional demeanor and must be able to work effectively and tactfully with diverse groups of people
- Strong computer aptitude with the ability to easily learn new programs, databases and procedures in an ever changing work environment
- Intermediate knowledge of databases, networks, and windows network.
- Intermediate to Advanced level Microsoft office products (including Access, Excel & Word)
- Understanding the integration of our different campaign management systems (Salesforce, Andar, MIP)
- Must be able to navigate database’s for Andar and Salesforce
- Must become Salesforce administration certified within one year of position start
- Ability to use Dreamweaver/Photoshop
- Professionally, and respectfully assist staff.
- Identify and escalate the problem to the appropriate I.T. staff.
Education: Four year degree or more preferred
Experience: Four years of related experience
To apply for this job please visit uwswpa.org.