Three Rivers Rowing Association
Website Three Rivers Rowing Association
Developing leader on, and off, the water.
Three Rivers Rowing Association (TRRA) was founded in 1984 with the mission to develop and deliver safe, sustainable programs and events that promote the benefits of rowing and paddling to a diverse, and growing community. TRRA is a five time recipient of the USRowing Club of the Year award, has achieved national and international success and recognition, and continues to be an industry leader, both on and off the water. TRRA is committed to increasing diversity, access, engagement and awareness of our rowing and paddling programs in Southwestern Pennsylvania for everyone, regardless of background or ability.
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director, the Director of Development and Communications will have an active and visible role in advancing the mission of Three Rivers Rowing Association to the greater local and national community. The Director of Development & Communications will be a member of the leadership team that will develop and execute strategies designed to engage individuals, foundations, corporations and the community at large to support our mission.
- Develop and execute TRRA’s annual fundraising plan.
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations.
- Manage the CRM system, SalsaEngage, and oversee staff responsible for data entry and gift processing.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors and foundation officers.
- Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors.
- Overseeing organizational special events.
- Developing proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising.
- Identifying new sources of income through research and networking.
- Develop and execute TRRA’s annual communications calendar via social media, monthly newsletters and direct target campaigns throughout the year.
- Act as an ambassador for Three Rivers Rowing Association in a variety of environments.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- BA degree required; Masters or higher a plus.
- Three-plus years of development experience.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation.
- Knowledge of Salsa CRM and Engage platform is a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and website management software
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently when required. A positive attitude and sense of humor a plus!
- TRRA will consider a flexible work arrangement for this role. Must be able to work some weekend events throughout the year as needed.
Please email a current resume, cover letter and list of three references to TRRA Executive Director, Matt Logue, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com