Tickets for Kids Charities
Website Tickets for Kids Charities
Providing access to experiences that inspire
Reporting to the Director of Programs, the Program Coordinator will be responsible for the design and execution of the TFK/Trees Special Needs pilot program in the Pittsburgh region. This grant-funded program will expand the opportunities made available through the TFK program to those organizations specifically serving children (and adults) with varying degrees of developmental disabilities. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the relationship management and distribution of tickets associated with this initiative, as well as to additional assigned venues/ticket partners in the Pittsburgh region.
- With the support of the Program Director and Regional Relationship Manager, design and implement the strategy to meet the program objectives.
- Determine tracking mechanisms using TFK’s customized software system to report on grant.
- Advise if further customization is needed.
- Engage the counsel of a board-certified Behavioral Analyst, or similar professionals, to ensure that we are accounting for all considerations for success of the pilot.
- Provide data analytics and reporting as requested utilizing the data and tools in TFK’s CRM platform.
- Maintain and develop relationships with ticket providers and agency partners for the purpose of receiving and assigning ticket donations in the Pittsburgh region.
- Develop standards for and implementation of a transportation mini-grant program.
Share general office responsibilities with all TFK staff members: greet visitors, answer phones, maintain accuracy of database and reports, additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Nonprofit Management, Human Services, Special Education or related degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Experience working with special needs populations a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft programs and experience with CRM database preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exercises good judgment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Personal qualities of a commitment to TFK’s mission of access, inspiration and transformation.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Perform primarily sedentary work with occasional lifting up to 20 pounds, and exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring visual acuity, manual dexterity, grasping and other similar tasks requiring physical activity and repetitive motions.
- Operate standard office and computer equipment.
- Travel locally up to 20% of working hours (reliable transportation required)
This is not an all-inclusive document, as additional duties, expectations, demands, etc., may be added or changed on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org