Helping families succeed
TryLife Center is a faith-based, life-affirming, pregnancy and family resource center dedicated to promoting the life of the unborn and the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of our clients through confidential counseling, education and material support.
TryLife Center operates as a pregnancy and family resource center in Lower Burrell, Westmoreland County, and maintains a medical mobile unit. The Center is accredited with PANO since 2005 and holds a high degree of accountability.
Nearing its 25-year anniversary, TryLife Center, a faith-based prolife nonprofit, is seeking a dynamic leader who is passionate about its mission, in agreement with its Tenets of Faith, while also possessing demonstrated operational and strategic acumen. The successful candidate must have a drive for excellence, standards and innovation. The Executive Director must be a proactive and strategic thinker in the context of the ever-changing political and healthcare environment.
This full-time, exempt position reports to the Board of Directors and works closely with the Board’s Executive Committee. Responsibilities include overseeing areas of development and initiating fundraising, public relations, daily operations, human resources, policy, community/volunteer resources and finance that are consistent with the mission of TryLife Center. Some flexibility exists with the hours.
- Minimum of BS or BA in related field
- Minimum of 5 years of successful non-profit experience in management and supervision
- Proven track record with successful oral communication and writing skills
- Able to effectively lead staff of 10-12 individuals and a team of volunteers
- Established history of working with individuals, businesses and corporations on a professional level
- Well-acquainted with the foundation community and grant writing
- Well-organized, self-motivated possessing time management skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Possess necessary PA clearances and FBI fingerprinting report
Resume and a one-page cover letter that conveys why you are well-suited for this position and how it fits into your career should be emailed to email@example.com. Address subject line to: Members of the Search Committee.
Phone screens of top applicants will be first order of application process. Interviews of preferred candidates will be arranged following phone screens.
Confirmation of receipt of the application will be sent by return email. Qualified and serious applicants only. No phone calls or paper copies, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org