Turtle Creek Valley Community Sercvices
Website Turtle Creek Valley Community Sercvices
TCV provides a continuum of services, care and support that empowers individuals, families and communities with behavioral, mental health, substance abuse and/or developmental issues to sustain their recovery and achieve the important possibilities in their lives.
The primary purpose of Supported Employment Services is to provide community-based employment training and placement for adult individuals who have a mental health diagnosis. Helping individuals to choose, get and keep meaningful employment is the guiding theme of this service.
- Develops empowering interactions with consumers on caseload and promptly communicates with involved supports and rehabilitation team.
- Ensures a minimum of 70% of work time is spent in the community in direct service; Engages and supports consumers and employers in the community.
- Develops client directed, strength focused service plans. Eliminates/reduces employment barriers through effective case management.
- Conducts comprehensive intakes: gather information of individual’s vocational/social skills, interests and abilities. Effectively incorporates assessment/training data into project participants’ employment plans.
- Provide job development and analysis: Utilizes intake information to implement methods to locate and secure employment placements individually tailored to the customer’s preferences and capabilities. Provide analysis of employee and employer to ensure an appropriate job match.
- Conduct follow-up services in community employment settings. The coach will provide re-training on old skills or initial training as new duties are assigned for brief period and provide phone follow up in instances where the individual is performing in the appropriate range. Facilitates and/or provides outreach services as necessary to consumers when they appear to disengage from the service. Maintains some contact with consumers even without a vocational focus if necessary to sustain engagement.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 9 Paid Holidays
- And More!
Bachelor’s degree plus two years mental health recovery experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of community based competitive employment coaching experience preferred. Valid PA Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and ability to drive. FBI, Child Abuse Record Clearance (ACT 33) and Criminal Record Clearance (ACT 34) required.
To apply for this job please visit tcv.net.