Westmoreland Community Action
Website Westmoreland Community Action
WHAT are we about? The Westmoreland Housing Alliance Team (WHAT) is working to create a community where homelessness is rare, brief, and non-recurring, where housing is affordable, accessible, and safe, and where equitable opportunities exist to empower people’s self-reliance and strengthen their natural support systems.
The WHAT Project Coordinator will serve as a “hub,” working with the four WHAT action teams: Breaking Barriers, Governance, Housing Options, and Quality Control. We are seeking an applicant with compassion for the issues surrounding homelessness and a good knowledge of Westmoreland County and its inhabitants.
This position is currently part-time, with a possibility of moving to full-time. $18.17/hour
- Work collaboratively and develop relationships with community organizations, Human Service groups, government, and local businesses
- Identify housing opportunities and resolve impediments to the development of affordable housing and stability
- Assist, maintain, and monitor administrative aspects of program activities, including proposals, projects, organizing committee meetings, preparing reports, design of public relations information, and budgeting
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, economics, finance, public relations, planning, business administration, nonprofit management or related field; or Associate’s Degree with 5 to 10 years experience preferred
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as deemed appropriate by CEO
- Must possess valid PA driver’s license and insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com