Promoting cultural and economic development in Westmoreland
Since its inception in 1992, Westmoreland Cultural Trust has been a major force in the cultural and economic environment of the Westmoreland County region. By managing community assets, presenting arts and entertainment, and providing support services for presenting arts organizations, WCT has been a significant contributor to the emergence of downtown Greensburg as a historical, cultural, and entertainment district.
Westmoreland Cultural Trust is looking for a dynamic Manager, Marketing and Development to join our team and assist us in continuing to inspire cultural and economic growth in the region. The manager will support all marketing efforts to promote performances at The Palace Theatre (and additional locations), community events, development efforts, and other programs and services. This position will use their outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to work with all departments within the organization, as well as outside entities, to effectively develop and implement successful branding and promotional strategies and assist in securing funding from private philanthropic sources.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing and communications, including branding, advertising, special events, collateral materials, and partner development, etc.
- Responsible for written communications and distribution across multiple platforms such as press releases, website, social media, print and digital publications, and other public relations and marketing vehicles.
- Support the organization’s website development (design and content), mobile app, online and social media initiatives and monitor analytics and usage.
- Assist in the vision and strategy to realize and exceed the annual development goals through individual gifts, foundation, corporation, and government grants, and events.
- Monitor grants calendar to ensure that deadlines are met; research appropriate grant opportunities; prepare letters of inquiry, grant proposals, and other funding requests; and write stewardship reports and ensure funders’ requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or 3+ years of equivalent experience.
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of digital and traditional marketing strategies and the software required to create successful campaigns (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, social media channels, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising, particularly donor relations and grant writing.
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense, and good listening. Willingness to work in teams.
Health benefits and 401K opportunities available.
Westmoreland Cultural Trust is an equal opportunity employer. Job Type: Full-time
Please submit a cover letter, resume, references, and salary requirement to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org