WESTMORELAND CULTURAL TRUST
Website WESTMORELAND CULTURAL TRUST
Promoting cultural and economic development in Westmoreland
Manager, Marketing and Development, is responsible for supporting the vision and strategy for Westmoreland Cultural Trust’s marketing, communications, and development efforts. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Development, the Manager, Marketing and Development, assists to secure funding from private philanthropic sources and to grow community engagement and awareness of all WCT’s programs and services. The position requires a high-performing development and communications professional capable of managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, high-growth, collaborative organization. The Manager, Marketing and Development, must also have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, must be detail-oriented, and must be able to work effectively across organizational and functional boundaries.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing and communications, including branding, advertising, special events, collateral materials, direct mail, email, sponsorship, and partner development, etc.
- Responsible for written communications and distribution across multiple platforms such as the web, social media, print and digital publications, and other public relations and marketing vehicles.
- All aspects of public relations, including media relations and community relations, as well as drafting, editing, and issuing press materials.
- Support the organization’s website development (design and content), mobile app, online and social media initiatives; monitor analytics and usage.
- Work with staff across the organization to integrate communications, branding and promotion strategies for programs and provide marketing support for projects.
- Assist in the vision and strategy to realize and exceed the annual development goals through individual gifts, foundation, corporation, and government grants, and events.
- Monitor grants calendar to ensure that deadlines are met; research appropriate grant opportunities; prepare letters of inquiry, grant proposals and other funding requests; and write stewardship reports and ensure funders’ requirements are met.
- Manage database, data entry, and list management to leverage opportunity to align constituent interest with program and development priorities.
- Assist in the marketing and promotion of WCT’s programs and properties.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related field.
- A minimum of three years of marketing and development experience and a proven track record of success.
- Must exhibit an exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized and able to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to deadlines and adjusting to shifting priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and active listening skills.
- Dynamic self-starter who is open-minded, creative, and able to make connections with a diverse and passionate group of stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, including financial oversight and planning capability, and ability to troubleshoot, multitask and manage several projects at once.
- Proven success at developing and implementing advertising campaigns, including digital marketing and social media strategies to enhance visibility, engagement, and loyalty.
- Have knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques, particularly donor relations, grant writing and event planning and marketing.
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense, and good listening. Willingness to work in teams.
- Must embrace and have a passion for the mission of WCT. Able to articulate organizational needs, aspirations, and opportunities with clarity and enthusiasm.
- Strong technical, computer and software skills. WordPress, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics experience.
- Real estate experience a plus.
- Experience with Patron Manager, Salesforce, and/or Emma a plus.
Please e-mail resume with cover letter and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Westmoreland Cultural Trust is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com