Women's Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh
Website Women's Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh
As the IT Manager, your primary responsibility is to manage and maintain the IT infrastructure for our organization; this includes computer hardware and software, security and phone systems, cloud services, etc. The successful candidate will have the ability to diagnose, research, and resolve challenging technical issues, learn and be responsible for many technologies, and facilitate and manage implementation projects all while administering the day to day function of an IT department. This role provides you with the opportunity to showcase your management, problem-solving, and technological skills while contributing to a worthy cause and being part of an action- and advocacy-centered organization. This role will be based out of the WC&S office, though some travel to a local satellite office will be required occasionally.
WC&S is a comprehensive domestic violence program serving over 8,000 adult and child survivors of domestic violence annually & facilitating intervention groups to over 500 men who batter. All staff learn about and support the organization’s mission, guiding principles, and values, as well as the tenets of Women’s Center Business System (WCBS), and are sensitive to cultural and workplace harmony and infusing principles of Sanctuary (a model for providing trauma-informed care) into their daily interactions with clients and co-workers. You must be passionate and dedicated to contributing to ending domestic violence through your contributions to our organization. WC&S will offer you an environment that provides endless opportunities to advance your knowledge and skills and make a difference in your community. If you are proficient in understanding and managing a wide variety of technologies, comfortable working independently, and are an effective communicator, we are eager to hear from you.
Here’s what you will do:
- Manage the administration of hybrid Office 365/Intune environment
- Support Cisco Call Manager and accompanying VoIP unified communications platform
- Setup, configure, and troubleshoot software and hardware problems on laptops, servers, and other devices
- Manage operations involved with internal and external facility security (key card set-up, access control, system troubleshooting, vendor relations – Velocity, Access Manager, Vector)
- Manage Dell EMC Storage array
- Assist in testing and implementing security controls and technologies, including Multifactor Authentication
- Support and deploy Windows 10, Microsoft 365, including Teams, and other office environment software
- Support and maintain networks and other communication technologies
- Maintain device inventory and thorough record of events and problems and their resolution in helpdesk system
- Serve as the point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or in person
- This position is full-time, exempt. Ideal schedule will be Monday through Friday, regular business hours; however, the IT Manager is required to be available during off-hours for emergencies.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of college course work required.
- 5+ years of experience in VoIP, Networking, Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, and Troubleshooting required.
- Proficient understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, A/V, digital signage, and other technologies.
- Ability to diagnose, research, and resolve challenging technical issues.
- Proficient understanding of and ability to manage Microsoft Windows, Office suite, Office 365 administration, Cisco VoIP, Dell EMC Storage array, DNS, Intune, Azure, servers, VMware ESXi, Active Directory, network technologies, Exchange, SharePoint, access control system (Velocity and Access Manager), and mobile device management.
- Understanding of software packages, network/remote printers, and computer hardware.
- Motivated to learn, and be responsible for many technologies.
- Comfortable and capable of working independently.
- Project Management/Implementation skills.
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable facilitating training sessions on technology to employees.
- Act 33/34 Clearances and FBI Clearances will be required.
WC&S offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including: generous paid time off; health, vision, and dental insurance; short-term and long-term disability coverage; group life insurance; retirement plan; Flexible Spending Account; Employee Assistance Program; and is a Public Service (Student) Loan Forgiveness eligible employer.
WC&S is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring that both applicants and employees are treated without discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender identity expression, national origin, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation/identity, citizenship status, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
This position will remain open until we find the best candidate for the position. To ensure consideration for an interview, please send a resume and cover letter to the Director of Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business on Monday November 30, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com