Women's Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh
Website Women's Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh
As the Raiser’s Edge Development Coordinator, your primary role is to provide timely and accurate data entry into the Raiser’s Edge donor management system as well as to coordinate and administer specialized development data functions such as creating queries, segmenting donor lists and analyzing data. The successful candidate will be an expert in Raiser’s Edge, demonstrate strong attention to detail, and be comfortable with self-learning. This role is highly administrative and supports the overall functionality of the agency’s Development Department. This temporary contract position allows you to work primarily from home and provides some flexibility in scheduling.
WC&S is a comprehensive domestic violence program serving more than 7,200 adult and child survivors of domestic violence annually & facilitating intervention groups to over 500 men who batter. All staff learn about and support the organization’s mission, guiding principles, and values, as well as the tenets of Women’s Center Business System (WCBS), and are sensitive to cultural and workplace harmony and infusing principles of Sanctuary (a model for providing trauma-informed care) into their daily interactions with clients and co-workers. This role provides you with the opportunity to showcase your skills in data entry, administration and attention to detail. If you are excited to use your Raiser’s Edge expertise, be part of a dynamic Development Team, and support a worthy mission, we want to hear from you.
Here’s what you will do:
- Manages donor information by entering and maintaining accurate records for all financial and in-kind donations in the Raiser’s Edge database.
- Uses Raiser’s Edge to generate various queries and reports on individual, organization, foundation and corporate donations.
- Generates mailing lists for direct mail campaigns and all house mailings if applicable.
- Generates, merges and mails acknowledgements (donor thank you letters) and commemorative cards in a timely manner.
- Interacts with the Finance Department to provide accurate batch reports from Raiser’s Edge.
- Processes address corrections and other donor database updates.
- Regularly checks multiple employee giving portals and processes gifts.
- Works in conjunction with the Development Assistant on all of the above-mentioned functions.
- Supports all Development Department activities as required, including providing administrative support for special events and all development-related tasks.
- This position requires availability during regular business hours for up to 25 hours per week. Hours may vary weekly; some flexibility in the schedule is available.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Must have at least 2+ years of extensive experience specifically with the Raiser’s Edge donor management. Since this is a temporary position, we will not consider candidates without current experience in Raiser’s Edge.
- Experience with administrative tasks such as mail merges.
- Must be a self-starter and self-learner as little hands-on instruction will be provided.
- Ability to establish healthy boundaries, trust, respect and rapport with a diverse population of donors, volunteers and colleagues.
- Adept in utilizing general technology including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, and
- Act 33/34 and FBI Clearances will be required.
WC&S is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring that both applicants and employees are treated without discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender identity expression, national origin, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation/identity, citizenship status, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
This position will be filled as soon as possible to allow for training time with the current Development Coordinator. Right now, the timeframe for the temporary contract is as soon as possible until approximately the beginning of July 2021. To ensure consideration for an interview, please send a resume and cover letter with hourly rate requirement to the Director of Administration at email@example.com by end of business Friday February 26, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org