The Corporate Support Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Corporate Support department with reaching revenue goals. This includes: marketing and communications tasks such writing, design, and layout of marketing and communication materials including sponsorship documents, promotional emails, e-newsletters, and other communications; market research including researching leads for specific projects as well as helping to identify new digital revenue opportunities; assistance with collecting, executing, monitoring, and maintaining sponsorship deliverables; and administrative tasks for the department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with writing and layout of sponsorship flyers, e-mails and other materials.
- Executing email marketing for particular campaigns and projects; tracking results and communicating with department on responses and results.
- Developing content for corporate support e-newsletter, handling the newsletter emailing, and tracking and reporting on newsletter engagement.
- Assist with departmental social media needs, particularly the WQED Corporate Sponsorship profile on LinkedIn.
- Research leads/prospects for various campaigns and projects.
- Monitor and analyze digital revenue trends and work with corporate support staff and other WQED departments including Data Analyst and Interactive to help identify and develop opportunities for digital revenue growth.
- Source market data from partner organizations and vendors such as The Media Audit and Nielsen Scarborough; and assist with preparation and presentation of market research for corporate support presentations and other needs.
- Conduct surveys when requested (develop, upload, test, and send surveys and review/download responses).
- Maintain sponsorship tracking for department.
- Work with Interactive Department on digital ads and sponsor-related online content on website; assist with accuracy and quality control.
- Basic design of banner ads for website and newsletters as needed.
- Liaison with external sponsors to help coordinate sponsor deliverables. This includes obtaining deliverables (logos, profiles, VO names, etc.) from sponsors, and sourcing supplies for special projects and, when needed, vendors such as email marketing service etc.
- Maintain records of sponsorships (sponsor tracking).
- File (electronically and if applicable, paper copies) of contracts, sponsorship proposals, and other sponsor documents as needed.
- Assist with meeting coordination and other planning needs for Corporate Support department and Director of Corporate Support.
- Maintain records for department including trade tickets, meeting notes, etc.
- Assist with CRM updates and maintenance.
- As needed, source and manage office supplies for department when needed
- As needed, phone & email coverage.
- As needed, create special billing invoices on a monthly basis and distribute to relevant accounts, corporate support and finance personnel.
- Occasionally assist with departmental communications within the organization such as email updates and scheduling meetings.
Required education and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years administrative experience.
- Experience in a sales operation or media is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required.
- Basic skills in design/layout, email marketing, e-newsletters, and corporate social media preferred.
- Writing, grammar, and proofreading skills a must.
Candidates should send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone Calls Please.
WQED is an Equal Opportunity Employer with leadership and a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com