Website WQLN PBS/NPR
Learning Brought to Life
WQLN PBS/NPR is looking for an Executive Producer to lead a new, recurring, limited series including development, production, and post-production, for on-air and digital platforms. The Executive Producer will manage all creative and business aspects of regional documentary-history series production. We are looking for someone with new, creative, and diverse perspectives who excels at the craft of storytelling.
- Develop new series ideas, including developing creative collateral materials such as treatments, sizzle reels, and a pilot.
- Create and execute strategy for all aspects of the series production, including television, radio, and digital platforms.
- Collaborate with external partners, including researchers and executives from partner organizations.
- Manage multiple program segments with creative producers, photographers, writers, editors, and multimedia journalists.
- Minimum five years of experience in a creative capacity with supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of all aspects of documentary production; including a practical understanding of story development, research, staffing, equipment, budgeting, legal, and ethical considerations.
- Must possess a passion for creative excellence as well as an extremely efficient and organized personality with the distinct ability to turn ideas into action.
- Must care deeply about making impactful and transformational media.
Salary begins in the low $50’s and includes a complete benefits package.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. WQLN is a community licensee based in Northwest Pennsylvania and affiliated with PBS and NPR. WQLN is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org