YWCA Greater Pittsburgh
Website YWCA Greater Pittsburgh
POSITION: Resource Center and Housing Manager
DEPARTMENT: Resource Center and Housing Dept.
PAY RATE: $35,700 to $57,500/year
The Resource Center and Housing Manager provides daily administration and supervision for all YWCA Resource Center and Housing programs, including those operated by its wholly owned subsidiary corporation, YW Homes, Inc. She or he is responsible for ensuring the success of the Resource Center (RC) and the Housing Department programming and participates in direct service provision, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree (BS) with three (3) years relevant experience or one 1) year supervisory/management experience OR Master’s Degree with one (2) year relevant experience and one (1) year supervisory experience.
- Provides management and supervision of all housing and resource center programs, using a trauma-informed, housing-first, and culturally sensitive lens.
- Oversees the smooth and effective operation of program procedures such as referrals, intakes, case management services, program fee collection, housing navigation, leasing, and crisis management; institutes adjustments, as needed.
- Oversees client database for the purpose of collecting, evaluating, and reporting relevant client information and data, ensuring excellent data quality in all programming.
- Ensures compliance with all grants and local, state, and federal funding and reporting requirements.
- Participates in budget development, implementation, monitoring, and management.
- Attends all meetings with funders to maintain current knowledge of regulations, policy changes and computer software updates. Oversees the collection and maintenance of information for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to funders and association.
- Supervises property management and maintenance functions related to YW Homes, Inc, including tenant income limits, rent restrictions, property standards, marketing, record-keeping, and physical health of the properties.
- Ensures that all properties owned or leased by the YWCA are inspected annually and meet HUD requirements; Executes evictions, track, record and process utility bills and rental payments.
- Participates in supervisory duties consisting of performance appraisal preparation, staff, intern and volunteer training and development, recruitment and selection, and service outcomes.
ABOUT YWCA GREATER PITTSBURGH:
YWCA Greater Pittsburgh is a member of a nationally recognized movement with a mission to eliminate racism, empower women, and promote peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all. As one of the oldest and largest women’s organizations in the nation; YWCAs across the country serve over 2 million women, girls, and families. For over 150 years, the YWCA Greater Pittsburgh has advocated for voting rights, civil rights, and violence protection, fought for affordable housing, quality childcare, and much more, intending to improve the quality of life for women and girls and strengthen Greater Pittsburgh communities. Today, our employees are working tirelessly at promoting racial justice, reducing race and gender disparities, and deliberately addressing the challenges and celebrating the triumphs of living at the intersection of race and gender. We continue to help our neighbors avoid eviction, access transportation to work, and other resources to support an improved quality of life.
Interested individuals can submit a resume´ and cover letter to Linda Broman, Human Resources Director at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org