Data Support Intern
Pennsylvania Women Work (PA Women Work) is a statewide 501(c)3 nonprofit workforce development organization headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. Pennsylvania Women Work is dedicated to transforming the lives of Pennsylvanians through empowerment, employment and economic independence. Whether it’s a single mom struggling to provide for her family; a woman re-entering the workforce after 20 years; an immigrant adjusting to a new life; or someone faced with a challenging career transition, PA Women Work empowers job seekers with job search and interview skills, opportunities to build their confidence, and help setting and achieving both professional and personal goals. PA Women Work helps individuals find lasting employment that pays a family-sustaining wage through unique and life-changing programs.
The Data Support Intern will support staff in our programs and development departments with data management and tracking tools, as well as evaluation data and reporting. The person in this internship will participate in the process of an organizational technology review and upgrade, and be on the ground level of developing a results-based and data-informed organization, while maintaining program databases.
- Support program staff with day-to-day database maintenance and entry
- Provide reports to Development and Programs teams
- Participate in the process of technology review and developing new technology systems to support participant management and program performance management
- Interest in nonprofit evaluation and how technology can support the mission of PA Women Work
- Adept or quick learner with on-line platforms and databases
- Flexible and adaptable
- Coursework/Major in public administration, information systems, nonprofit management or related field
Small monthly stipend available. To apply, please email a resume and cover letter email@example.com.
Pennsylvania Women Work, an EEO employer, values a diverse, respectful, collaborative, and passion- driven work environment. PA Women Work seeks to recruit candidates for employment that represent our diverse community in race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and ability. We are dedicated to uplifting diverse opinions and backgrounds in order to grow and evolve as a welcoming workplace for all. We believe that combining these values with hard work, high quality standards, and mission-driven leadership will help us achieve economic self-sufficiency, workplace equality, and a voice in policy for those we serve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transforming women's lives through empowerment, employment and economic independence.