Site Implementation/Project Manager/Case Manager/Social Worker
Job Title: Site Implementation/Project Manager
Direct Reports: None
Travel: 30% (Westmoreland County)
Reports To: Program Director
Position Type: Full-time / Exempt
Primary Work Location: South Waters Street and Greensburg area
Community In Schools of Pittsburgh - Allegheny County (CISPAC) strives to be the leader of the community school implementation throughout the Pittsburgh Region ensuring an equitable education experience for ALL students.
Our Mission: To surround students of the greater Pittsburgh region with a community of support empowering them to achieve in school and succeed in life.
The CIS Implementation Manager – Westmoreland manages the organization’s CIS ISS Model (3-Tiers of Supports), with an emphasis on attendance. The Manager provides team management, supervision, training, and development; oversees and monitors program delivery; ensures timely and accurate data gathering and maintenance of case management database, and cultivates and maintains school-based and community-based relationships.
Program & Service Management Duties:
- Trains, manages, and supervises all CIS ISS Model Implementation Specialists and Family Engagement Specialists in Westmoreland County.
- Oversees the quality and success of all aspects of program and service operations.
- Provides trauma-informed management and supervision, aligned with the vision and values of the organization.
- Ensures that all CIS ISS programming effectively meets all funder, client, and CIS national standards.
- Visits school sites to observe, supervise, support, and evaluate implementation.
- Ensures proper and timely data collection and assists with the upkeep of the CIS case management system
- Participates in collective impact planning initiatives to ensure work aligns with larger community goals.
- Stays apprised of effective practices and strategies used to engage and support students across the CIS network.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with provider organizations through participation in provider networks, management of provider councils and actively seeking collaboration.
- Works collaboratively with other program directors and administrative team to meet the mission of the organization.
- Works with program teams to develop curriculum and standard operating procedures for all programs and services.
Team Management and Development Duties:
- Instills a sense of accountability among program staff to meet individual and organization performance standards.
- Works with staff to develop objective performance measurements across all sites to ensure consistent, high-quality evaluation and goal setting for all employees.
- Collaborates with other Program Managers and administrators to recruit, hire, and orient all program staff.
- Collaborates with other Program Managers to develop consistent and thorough staff training on the ISS Model of Case management and implement a professional development program to address employee experience and skill gaps.
- Collaborates with other Program Managers to develop and implement a system to evaluate the skill, experience, and professional development needs of all staff.
- Organize and facilitate ongoing staff meetings.
- Identifies strategic growth opportunities that exist with current and potential clients.
- Develops and implements organization-wide opportunities to deliver school-wide services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Models the seven commitments of the Sanctuary model of trauma informed care both internally and externally.
- Provides direct supervision to program staff helping to translate philosophy into practice and overall impact.
- Participates in the organizational culture of trauma informed practices using the Sanctuary model.
- Participates in required trainings as well as team and all staff meetings.
- Provide culturally competent and trauma-informed services to all students, families, etc.
- Develop metrics based on outcomes and project deliverables in all phases of the position.
- Participate in 40 hours annually of professional development opportunities relevant to position.
- As needed, work with small groups of students in support of the school’s annual plan or based on issues that arise throughout the year.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- Experience and knowledge equivalent to that gained from a Bachelor’s degree in the social services field required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of team management experience in social services or a related field required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possess a passion for serving youth from diverse populations. Integrity, credibility and a commitment to and passion for CISPAC’s mission.
- Demonstrated success in providing direct supervision to program staff.
- Demonstrated success in developing, implementing, operationalizing, and evaluating programs.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
- Demonstrated results in managing through complex systems and proven experience in conflict management and negotiation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strength in hiring, recruiting, managing, developing, coaching, and retaining individuals and teams, empowering them to elevate their levels of responsibility and performance.
- Understanding of human resources, employee performance improvement plans and corrective action policies.
- A strong commitment to social change through community empowerment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases, sharing sites, and internet and social media usage.
Your application has been successfully submitted.