“Every child deserves a champion; an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best they can possibly be” - Rita Pierson
Join our team! Be a champion and an advocate for children, teens and their families, by leading a team of caring, professional counselors. We provide affordable and immediate COUNSELING, CARE, and CONNECTION for clients to thrive.
Benefits to joining our team:
- Full-time position: Flexible Hours, Hybrid Role (on-site and remote), Excellent Setting
- Simple IRA option, Dental options
- Competitive Hourly Rates, Commensurate with Industry Best Practices
Keys to success:
- A personal desire to help those in need.
- Care to make a difference in the life of a child.
- Connections on a personal and professional level.
- Work in concert with the Executive Director to identify the needs/expectations of the agency’s internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide clinical expertise in the creation/development of policies and procedures to address industry standards and best practices for utilization within the agency.
- Plan, organize, and manage the day-to-day clinical operations of the Behavioral Health Program while building a strong team.
- Guides and collaborates with both staff and therapists, acting as a sounding board on best approach, while providing real-time feedback and guidance.
- Ensures quality of services to clients by providing support to staff including supervision and clinical consultation.
- Creates a streamlined and consistent intake process and is responsive to questions, providing guidance to families.
- Provides support and plans work assignments for operation of various in-house programs while ensuring that program requirements, goals and standards are met.
- Acts as a thought partner to Executive Director with program planning and development, makes recommendations for the development of new programs, incorporating clinical perspectives.
- Engages with the communities we serve to advocate for Outreach and represents the agency’s counseling program at community meetings.
- Provides educational training or consultation to communities, schools, as requested.
- Assists with New Hire Orientation and ongoing training and mentorship for all clinical staff; provides guidance and ongoing support for licensed staff during the credentialing process.
- Supports and promotes agency fundraising and development initiatives.
- Provides Parent Consultations, helping to guide and support.
- A Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, or a related field, required.
- Certification/Licensure: Must be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania for Clinical Practice (either LPC or LCSW), required.
- Minimum five years counseling experience; preferably working with adolescents and families.
- Minimum five years supervisory or related experience managing and supervising professional staff, preferred.
- Must be able to pass the required background checks.
- Attend all applicable professional development training to maintain licensure and certification.
Please submit resume, cover letter and preferred salary to:
Mary D. Birks, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Counseling. Care. Connection.