Are you a motivated, self-starter that has found success in nonprofit fundraising with a passion for the pro-life movement? Join our team of pro-life warriors helping women with unplanned pregnancies to choose life.
The successful candidate will be skilled in:
- Planning and execution of fundraising events and campaigns.
- Ability to work with donors at all levels
- Assisting with Direct mail appeals
- Works with LOLF digital/social media and video production contractors
- *Ideal candidate characteristics include team-focused, collaborative, communicative, has interpersonal Communication skills and tenacious!
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a related area of study with 2 years of successful fundraising experience preferred.
Send resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for a prolife organization and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Saving Lives and Transforming Families