Open Hand Ministries (OHM) is a Christian non-profit with a 14-year track record of championing financial wellness in Pittsburgh’s black community. OHM has accomplished this primarily by inviting neighbors in Pittsburgh’s east end to join our community of families seeking to improve from a state of financial confusion to a state of financial wellness. Open Hand Ministries has worked to assist community members in credit repair, small business development and home ownership, even facilitating renovations of homes for some within its program.
Administrative Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Maintains organizational calendar as well as that of Executive Director
- Maintains organizational website and social media accounts
- Manages fundraising software through the input of data
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative volunteer staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Hours & Benefits
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- 40 hours per week (full-time)
- Full medical benefits including vision and dental
- 2 Weeks paid vacation
- 12 Recognized paid holidays
- 5 Sick days
- This position reports to the Executive Director of Open Hand Ministries
Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Office Management Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
To Apply for this position please send Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Open Hand Ministries