Performs administrative duties related to the work of the Provincial utilizing in-depth knowledge of institute operations, procedures and personnel.
Principal duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide secretarial services to the Provincial in a confidential manner. Prepare letters of good standing for members when approved by the Provincial.
- Keep personnel records, Provincial Calendar, province database, and mail lists current.
- Keep current Praesidium database up to date and works with members of the Province to complete training requirements.
- Provide assistance to Council, CSSp visitors and Libermann Hall community when requested.
- Work with Dentons law firm on immigration matters.
- Organize and prepare documentation for Provincial Council and Corporation meetings–transcribing minutes for Provincial’s approval; editing minutes for distribution to Province.
- Prepare agenda, reports, questionnaires, ballots etc. for Council and Chapter meetings and manages general distribution.
- Keep current the Province Directory and prepare for printing and distribution all members on an annual basis.
- Prepare funeral arrangements; write obituaries; inform membership and acknowledge donations received in memory of deceased.
- Keep Archconfraternity database current and processes requests for membership as well as preparing and mailing the Annual Novena letter.
- Handles all correspondence related to the Annual Pentecost Appeal in the parishes.
- Complete and update forms to update information from the Generalate, Arch/dioceses and Kennedy Directory.
- Assist with Archive information when necessary.
- Order office supplies and other items as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Your application has been successfully submitted.