At Familylinks, we want to see thriving communities of healthy and strong people. We achieve this by positively impacting lives through our integrated community, behavioral, and social programs. We work with one mission: everything we do serves a purpose to help others.
Familylinks believes that everyone who comes to work here is a valuable part of the team, and we make every effort to provide a comprehensive benefits package with lots of extras, work/life balance, training and education and room for growth.
Does that sound like you? Then look no further. Apply today!!
Position Summary: The Senior Accountant is responsible to support the Director of Finance in implementing best practices and lead a variety of financial related initiatives outside of their day-to-day job responsibilities including general ledger responsibilities and financial statement preparation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees and coordinates the monthly and fiscal year end closing process and preparation of financial reports assigned in collaboration with Director of Finance.
- Maintain the financial management system (ex. Chart of Accounts, programs, account segments, etc.) ensuring that accurate and automated reports can be generated from the general ledger structure.
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute Familylinks monthly financial reports, narratives and any other requested reports, while having an understanding of the information prepared.
- Prepares/reviews day-to-day and month end close entries including payroll, fringe, indirect, investments, etc.
- Prepares/reviews account reconciliations and account analyses, as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with three or more years of relevant experience is required. Non-profit experience is preferred.
- Possess outstanding computer and spreadsheet application skills, fluent in Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook, with Blackbaud and/or Paylocity software experience a plus.
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), practices, and procedures including, but not limited to Regulatory Circulars issued by the Office of Management & Budget, Code of Federal Regulations and other applicable public regulation.
- Extremely detail orientated with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, as well as be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment.
Familylinks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider
Not quite a fit for you? Check out our other openings at https://www.familylinks.org/careers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Strong. For Life.