Digital Media Coordinator B - Partner Support
At Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank, we're committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our organization grows and succeeds when all members of the community, where we live and serve, have a seat at the table to help us ensure all of our neighbors have enough to eat. We invite candidates from all diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to race, gender, sexual orientation, abilities, etc., to join our team.
The Digital Media Coordinator B- Partner Support will work with the Digital Media Coordinator A- Partner Support to plan, develop and execute digital marketing strategies and content on behalf of the Food Bank for its network of partners, as well as assist the Marketing and Digital Media team with other marketing & media initiatives. This role is temporary (9-12 months,) full-time as part of a pilot initiative.
On behalf of the Food Bank’s partners, provide one-time assistance in the categories of website development/improvement, various trainings as well as other related responsibilities (analytics, reporting etc.).
- Implement SEM/SEO tactics
- Management of selected Food Bank partner websites and related digital properties
- Develop regular analytic reports for all selected partner digital platforms
- Assist with UX testing and heat/click mapping on pittsburghfoodbank.org
- Must have knowledge of digital marketing best practices, nonprofit relevance a plus
- Must be a team-player and flourish in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize and handle multiple functions simultaneously
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Must have ability to think critically
- Must possess excellent project management skills
- Must possess exceptional capacity to learn as this position requires you to become fluent in all areas of marketing and advertising while the industry is constantly changing.
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital marketing, media, advertising or related field
- 2-3 years digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated graphic design skill
- Experience managing social media, search, display and video advertisement campaigns
- Demonstrated ability with digital media tools such as WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Canva, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, VWO, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Management experience preferred
- Previous experience with WordPress or other content management system preferred
- Track record of executing successful SEM and SEO campaigns preferred
- Ability to edit and maintain CSS and HTML code preferred
- Ability to design and execute text message and email marketing campaigns preferred
- Act 33 & 34 Clearances
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Applicants for Digital Media Coordinator B- Partner Support will also be considered for Digital Media Coordinator A- Partner Support. Please submit a portfolio and/or links to examples of previous work & successes.
How To Apply
Follow the link to access our online application at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/65e34b7d-06f6-4b43-89d5-221e6eedb5fe/Greater-Pittsburgh-Community-Food-Bank click apply, create a login, fill out our online application and attach resume and cover letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.