Donor Relations Specialist
Now offering sign-on bonus - $3,000.00
Provides fundraising support for the entire Achieva Family of corporations. Ensures good donor relations by assisting with and researching development opportunities, and by assisting in communications and fundraising events, as needed. Establishes processes and procedures in areas such as gift reporting and acknowledgment procedures and maintains the quality of the information in the fundraising database. Reports to Director of Development.
- Records all charitable contributions
- Creates donor stewardship through acknowledgment of contributions.
- Oversees the importation of program database data into the fundraising database (CRM) every month including duplicate checking and quality control of the data.
- Researches and maintains prospect research profiles on current and potential donors.
- Acts as a Corporate Development liaison with the finance department.
- Checks and records any changes in constituent data in CRM.
- Reconciles daily and monthly transaction journals with Finance Department to ensure the accuracy of donation information.
- Designates gifts to appropriate accounts in accordance with donor wishes.
- Maintains capital campaign records.
- Monitors donor pledges and prepares invoices/reminders as needed
- Maintains purchase orders and check requests for the Corporate Development department.
- Maintains membership files; prepares reports to the Arc of PA; coordinates membership correspondence.
- Works with both the Development and Communications Department as needed.
- Represents Corporate Development on internal teams and committees as needed.
- Supports the achievement of individuals personal outcomes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equivalent of a bachelors degree or at least three years of professional fundraising work experience. Working knowledge of G Suite by Google and or Microsoft Office Suite required. Experience using constituent relationship management databases (CRMs) such as Bloomerang, BidPal, or others required. Experience using other electronic communications tools desired. Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Ability to work in teams or alone when necessary.
Achieva is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (EOE) and an Employer Partner under the Ticket to Work Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Achieva is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at 412-995-5000.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping people with disabilities lead lives of personal significance.