Annual Giving Coordinator
Now offering sign-on bonus - $3,000.00
Provides fundraising support for all Achieva corporations. Ensures ethical fundraising by assisting with development opportunities, by soliciting gifts, representing the organization in meetings or public events, and by assisting in planned giving, major gifts, fundraising events, and grantsmanship as needed. Establishes processes and procedures in areas such as direct mail, donor engagement, and donor-related events. Reports to Director of Development.
- Interacts with board members, donors, media and the general public in a manner that portrays a positive image of the Achieva corporate system in order to maximize support for the organization.
- Meets with annual fund donors to build relationships, promote stewardship, and increase donor relations.
- Coordinates federated campaigns and workplace giving, e.g. United Way, Combined Federal Campaign, and PA State Employee campaign drives.
- Increase gifts from other sources such as United Way, the Combined Federal Campaign and tribute giving and the Highmark Walk.
- Provides support where needed for Achieva’s fundraising events such as the Achieva Golf Outing, the Achieva Auction, and other events held by community groups that raise funds for Achieva.
- Oversees Achieva’s participation in the Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community including soliciting gifts, recruiting participants, coordinating volunteers, and production of materials with the assistance of communications staff.
- Reviews and updates prospect research profiles on current and potential donors.
- Represents and promotes the organization at community events or activities through public speaking and displays.
- Represents corporate development on internal and external teams and committees as needed.
- Supports the achievement of individuals’ personal outcomes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Equivalent of a bachelor’s degree or at least three years of professional fundraising work experience. Working knowledge of G Suite by Google and or Microsoft Office Suite required. Experience using fundraising tools such as Bloomerang, BidPal, or others, and electronic communications tools desired. Excellent written and oral communications skills with an attention to detail. Ability to work in teams or alone when necessary.
Achieva is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (EOE) and an Employer Partner under the Ticket to Work Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Achieva is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at 412-995-5000.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping people with disabilities lead lives of personal significance.