Director of Finance
The Director of Finance, a non-profit executive management team member, is a full-time salaried, exempted position whose responsibilities include general oversight of the agency’s financial practices and working with the Executive Director to define and monitor strategies for fiscal accountability. This position is responsible for creating and overseeing the agency’s $2 million dollar budget and cost allocation plan.
The Director of Finance is responsible for overseeing the financial operations and financial planning for Arise, ensuring the smooth running of Arise’s finances by assessing financial activity, identifying solutions to financial issues, and preparing reports. A key aspect of this role is the funding compliance oversight of Arise’s state and federal grant funding sources, and the alignment of program spending within the marketing and stewardship goals of Arise. Additionally, this role is responsible for oversight of the Human Resources functions of Arise.
- Requires strong strategic thinking related to financial management
- Requires strong project and personnel management skills
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Uses change management principles to drive forward momentum in the department
- Has strong understanding of the use of data and analytics for analysis of financial documents
- Leadership experience with budget development, management, and tracking
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure compliance with all financial policies required for non-profit entities and US GAAP standards
- Requires 4-year degree in related field
- Non-profit accounting experience
All resumes and cover letters should be sent to Arise Attn: Director of Finance at 1218 W. State Street New Castle, PA 16101.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our community's response to violence and abuse