Volunteer Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Coordinator to join our marketing team as a volunteer.
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for working with our Marketing and Communications Manager to develop and implement our social media strategy to increase Awaken Pittsburgh’s online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. The Social Media Coordinator will help market our programming, manage our social media accounts, and work with our marketing team to actualize our marketing plans and strategies.
- Set specific marketing goals with the team
- Implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Implement and monitor digital campaigns to increase web traffic, program sign-ups, and brand awareness
- Forecast market trends
- Research the market to identify new clients and opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Work with branding professionals to ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Establish a strong, long-term social media presence
- Expertise in marketing through Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Understanding SEO and traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Team Player
- Ability to manage and schedule posts - familiarity with Later a plus
Time Commitment: We expect this position to require 5-8 hours per week.
Awaken Pittsburgh. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and wishes to promote the diversity of our volunteers, subcontractors and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other diverse identity or protected classification.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connect Mindfully. Live Fully.