Senior Director of Physical Health
Careers at Our Amazing Place
Amazing Kids. Amazing Place. At The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh, we've built our legacy on being "amazing." After more than a century of the highest quality care and service to children and their families, we're forever proud of our team members who don't just make a career here - they make a difference.
We're proud to offer generous benefits to our team members. Regular full-time team members are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 403b Plan-Retirement
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness program
- Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Employee Recognition Events
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development
The Senior Director of Physical Health is responsible for those functions required to provide effective and efficient patient care and service delivery across therapy departments at all locations within The Children's Institute. This includes oversight of all functions in the departments of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech/Language Therapy and The Early Learning Institute (teli). The Senior Director will ensure standardization in administrative and clinical quality practices, as well as growth and development of the therapy services in alignment with the strategic plan.
The Physical Health Team is seeking a leader that will:
- Guide change management initiatives across therapy departments.
- Establish a culture of performance improvement in therapy service lines, developing and implementing best practices for clinical and administrative processes.
- Establish CI as a center for innovation.
- Ensure readiness of the therapy services in licensing and accrediting processes.
- Be an ambassador to the community related to CI programs and services.
The minimum qualifications look like this:
Education: Master’s degree in relevant field required.
Training and Experience: At least five (5) years of experience in the management of pediatric rehabilitation services and/or programs. Experience with innovation, change management and financial modeling preferred.
- State of Pennsylvania; required in respective therapy discipline
- Act 73 FBI*Act 34 Criminal Clearance*Act 33 Child Abuse Clearance required
Please include a cover letter with your resume and application. We want to learn about your interest in the position!
The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We serve a diverse population of children and families, and we want our workforce to reflect that same diversity. We want all interested individuals to feel welcome in applying for a career at our amazing place - we can't wait to meet you!
The Children's Institute does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious creed, AIDS or HIV status, disability, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, union membership, or veteran/military status in employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Amazing Kids. Amazing Place.