PR and Digital Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Make-A-Wish Greater Pennsylvania and West Virginia is seeking a marketing/digital coordinator to join its Pittsburgh-based marketing team. Required experience includes management of social media platforms and media relations. Position works with fundraising team on impactful digital strategies. Strong writing skills are a must.
- Develop, execute and manage chapter-wide digital ad campaign strategy, including tracking and analyzing digital impact
- Manage chapter social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Manage paid social advertising budget and oversee Facebook donations
- Create and edit content, including wish stories, social posts, email and website copy, high-priority donor letters, grant proposals and other related collateral as needed
- Secure media placements; includes pitching stories, writing or assigning press releases, managing relationships with local media contacts, and acting as secondary staff spokesperson
- Collaborate with development team members to design and implement promotion plans for fundraising events
- Provide design feedback and guidance and ensure branding standards are upheld
- BA in Communications, Public Relations, or related field/experience
- Up to three years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to work within and across teams
- Forward-thinking creative and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated with meticulous organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Proficiency with Meta Business Platform and Google Analytics
- Ability to utilize (or learn) analytical and online platforms to guide strategic decisions and provide insights upon campaign impact through direct and indirect systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
Organization has an excellent benefits package, a hybrid office/home schedule and a rewarding work environment. Email cover letter, resume, salary requirements and three references by Friday, September 30 to Make-A-Wish at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please. EOE.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grant life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses