Electronic Health Record Administrator
Responsible to the Chief Program Officer to oversee the development, implementation, monitoring, maintenance, and training of our electronic health record (EHR) system and associated applications. The EHR Administrator is responsible for project management, overall system health, and researching new product developments. This position works closely with executive and program management to meet agency needs, discuss advancement opportunities within the EHR system, and to obtain feedback on EHR system design, functionality, and stability. All responsibilities shall be completed in a manner consistent with the Vision, Mission and Values of the Agency.
- Manage and oversee project creation, deadlines, project completion, and issue-resolution across all agencies.
- Implement agency programs, system updates, new functionality across the EHR system
- Support agency mission through application design and targeted improvements to existing and future work processes.
- Facilitate feedback loop meetings, interpret information collected, and delegate necessary changes needed to Application Support staff members for completion
- Work closely with executive and program management to communicate program staff needs and requirements of the electronic record as it develops.
- Implement a 'technology-first' mindset related to data collection, value-based service requirements, and measuring client outcomes.
- Support agency accreditation(s) and certifications. Implement specific accreditation and/or licensing requirements specific to EHR usage.
- Partner closely with Information Technology staff on projects related to hardware rollouts and testing.
Please submit salary requirements with resume or application / DOE
Employees have the opportunity to earn additional money through various incentive programs:
- $1,000 Employee Referral (for successfully referring someone to employment)
Full Time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances (Highmark/United Healthcare)
- $1,200 cash payout option in lieu of Health Insurance coverage
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Optional 401(k) with Employer match
- Free parking
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company issued laptops and cell phones for work use
- Employee Activities, Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Cell Phone discount (Verizon)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our agencies are privileged to support persons throughout Western Pennsylvania. Our staff does what they love and loves what they do!